WWYW Certified Places
WWYW Certification for Health and Wellness
Developers and builders who select WWYW’s third-party health and wellness certification show their clients that they value their clients’ health.WWYW Certification affords developers and builders the opportunity to market and promote their spaces as being healthier than the competition. Certification for new and existing single-family homes, multi-family buildings and amenity buildings accommodates new construction, remodels and resale of existing structures. The certification process includes access to:
- The WWYW Checklists for Builders and Inspectors, including both standards of compliance:
- The WWYW Field Guide & Measures, used by builders, raters, inspectors and compliance coordinators to apply the Checklist standards
- WWYW 4-Course Series education for professional certification
- Access to the WWYW Healthy Home Toolkit
Payable to WWYW for processing and tracking of projects pursuing certification:
- $250 per single-family home
- For multi-family and amenity buildings, please contact Ramie Little at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about custom pricing and registration assistance.
Pre-Register – FREE
For more information on the certification process, pre-register. Pre-registration is free and gets you one step closer to healthier outcomes for your clients.