WWYW Certification Overview
We offer a range of certification options tailored to every component in the design and building process. The purpose is to enable consumers to easily locate certified products and professionals that can guide your process to a healthier home. Professionals can efficiently and affordably reach today’s wellness-oriented consumer with added authority.
Educating and certifying industry professionals and consumers on designing and building with healthier measures.
Certifying interior environments designed and built with healthier measures.
Certifying products that limit or eliminate toxins in interior environments by using healthier measures.
Customizing and certifying everything from multi-family communities to home maintenance programs for interior environments by using healthier measures.
Why become WWYW Certified?
- Your customers are eager for healthier home building and furnishing products. WWYW can help you reach them.
- The WWYW Certification provides both a tremendous knowledge base and clear, marketable differentiation.
- Project based consulting saves time, resources and money.
Take the First Step
Find out how Wellness Within Your Walls can improve the health of your life or your business.
- Learn more about our Pilot Home Certification Program.
- Learn where WWYW CEU credits are offered in your area.
- Understand how to meet your health and safety course requirements.
- Earn your WWYW designation and promote yourself and your business.
- Combat the Tight Box Syndrome by reducing harmful toxins.
- Gain WWYW approved product licensing and help your business meet consumer demand.
- Add the WWYW logo to your healthy home products, or look for it on other healthy home products to better understand which products are certified to our measures.
Contact a WWYW consultant to discuss how to better promote your business.