What is Wellness Within Your Walls?
Wellness Within Your Walls is the bridge connecting the consumer, the building community, and the design community in order to create and build healthier interior environments. By offering a wide range of services. including certification and education, to all components and for every phase of the design and build process, WWYW provides a holistic approach to lowering toxins in interiors.
WWYW empowers consumers and the building and design community to sort through overwhelming information and make healthier choices for interiors. WWYW partners with builders, architects, designers, manufacturers and the consumer, teaching how to make responsible decisions prior to, during and even after the design and execution of a building. WWYW practices will result in a healthier living environment—leading to healthier families, healthier businesses, and a healthier world.
Our Vision and Mission
At Wellness Within Your Walls, our vision is in creating a legacy of Health, Harmony, and Sustainability in the interior environment. Our mission is to connect the global family with healthy eco-sensitive products that result in beautiful sustainable non-toxic environments.
We aspire to…
- Simplify available information on how to achieve a healthier interior environment.
- Promote natural and sustainable manufacturing practices.
- Educate the global family on how to make healthier choices for the interior environment.
- Connect the global family with healthier home building and home furnishing products.
- Reduce harmful toxins in the interior environment responsibly.
- Encourage repurposing products whenever possible to help reduce consumption and waste.
- Support healthy cottage industries locally and globally.
The three Wellness Within Your Walls categories provide the underlying structure for sorting through overwhelming information and developing a wellness focused approach to interiors.
Wellness Within Your Walls will help you learn about:
- Taking a natural approach to a non-toxic interior environment
- WWYW gives the tools to decide how natural you or your business want to go, then helps you get there.
- Learning about the Natural category is more layered than it sounds.
- How can you be sure a product is natural when labeling is imprecise?
- WWYW discusses in detail home furnishing products and the typical chemicals and processes that keep them from being natural.
- WWYW provides Inspiring examples of natural interiors that work.
- Cottage industries have become part of the natural supply chain.
- Taking a Sustainable and Innovative Approach to a non-toxic interior environment
- What exactly is Sustainability?
- We provide an overview of the latest sustainability focused trends and innovations in home building and furnishings.
- From ventilation to water filtering systems to geothermal heating to solar applications, sustainability can have a role in any home or business.
- We provide the tools for understanding sustainable issues as they relate to the interior environment.
- Recycling, refurbishing and up cycling all play a role in the sustainable category.
- Innovation tells a story and becomes part of the marketing.
- Employing responsible practices can be a solution to reducing toxins in the interior environment.
- WWYW gives the tools for making responsible decisions and lowering exposure to toxins in the interior environment.
- Seeking the knowledge you need to make the best choice possible among a variety of options.
- Understanding how best to manage chemicals and processes that are part of many home furnishing and building processes.
- Which chemicals are harmless, which need careful consideration, and which should be completely avoided.
- Off gassing knowledge is crucial information.